We’ve been managing poison for as long as the community has been exposed to it.
RMPDC has been one of the nation’s premier poison centers for over 50 years. We’ve done more than successfully manage poison exposures and public health incidents both in Colorado and nationally. We’ve done more than hire the best poison information providers and healthcare specialists in America. And we’ve done more than save lives worldwide, including the life of a US President. Our guidelines are nationally-recognized and formed the foundation of Poisindex ®, the international information system that all poison centers use.
RMPDC’s poison center services include:
- Medical management of poisoning exposures (human and animal)
- Medical and product information
- Drug identification
- Manufacturer support services
- Product stewardship
- Review, development and distribution of MSDS documents
- Guideline development around toxicological clinical presentations or products
- Medical toxicology consultation
- Clinical trial support
- Exposure support for hazmat events
- Public health emergency information hotlines
We currently act as poison control for several states and many corporate clients nationwide. To find out how we can help you, contact us. If you are having an emergency please click here.
Poison Center Annual Reports