Keep your products safe and your customer relationships safer.
RMPDC is your partner in consumer product safety. We specialize in emergent case management, reporting, and technology needs for companies that make products for general consumption. Together, we make sure that customers feel safe with your products.
Compliance. Clear and simple.
RMPDC completes and maintains accurate reporting systems to meet your FIFRA 6(a)2 and TSCA regulatory requirements. We know the value of a clean track record. And we also know how to keep yours spotless.
We’ll get you used to a new level of service.
Here is just a taste of what RMPDC delivers:
- 24-hour telephone management of product exposures and information requests.
- Board-certified medical toxicologists for case consultation.
- Computerized case management; data collection system and computerized references.
- FIFRA 6(a)2 regulatory reporting services
- Advanced search and reporting capabilities of data.
- Language interpretation for non-English speaking customers
- Comprehensive quality assurance including detailed case and medical review.
- Reliable telephone, computer and network systems with redundancy.
- Disaster recovery/business continuity.
- Unexpected situation management (e.g. product recalls)
- Toxicology research and consultation, including:
- Clinical trial development, coordination and analysis
- Medical legal and product liability services
- Environmental hazard consultations
- Poison exposure information and statistical analysis
- Poison control services
For more information on how we can help you, please contact us for more information